floating icon




Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spring, I Love You Best

I wish I had someone who 
suddenly arrive
And show me how the flowers grow 
and come out in winter field
I wish I had someone new
tender to my heart


Someone who will share me 
precious time
Someday you will find me 
in the hands of the wind
Somehow you will lead me 
to the warmer nights
Someday you will find me 
in the hands of the wind
Somehow you will lead me 
to the warmer nights


If I had pretty spring 
at the corner of my heart
I will say goodbye to winter land, 
you so cruel the winter wind
and I will check the through the phone, 
the number is 131


Don’t you know the truth is 
in fine weather
I love you best
I love you best


Someday you will find me
in the hands of the wind
Somehow you will lead me 
to the warmer nights


Someday you will find me
in the hands of the wind
Somehow you will lead me
to the warmer nights


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages